Monday, March 13, 2006


I refuse to apologize to the world
for my nation’s greatness,
for the blood sweat and tears of
my ancestors made it so! I refuse
to feel guilty for the U.S. bombs
that saved nations from despotism,
for it was necessary to preserve
hard-won freedoms. I refuse to
permit radical fringe groups to alter
my culture, for no rights are
afforded to any, in opposition to the
will of the majority. I refuse to be
told when and where I can pray,
and I will pray to whomever I wish,
whenever and wherever I wish!!!
I refuse to permit my nation to be
overrun with illegal immigrants,
for they had no part in building the
society they now seek to exploit!!!

I refuse to permit
disingenuous politicians

to distort my nation’s history and
subvert my nation’s objectives
in the world, to further their selfish
political agendas.
I pledge my allegiance to the flag,
of The United States of America,
and to The Republic for which it stands,
one nation, under God,
with liberty and justice for all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

GOD
God does not have a religion

NATION:
When the british ruled us
we sang God save the Queen in schools

a certain 7-11 guy called Sardar Bhagat Singh threw a home made bomb in Parliament (no one was hurt, it was just a protest for the jalianwala bagh massacre)

He was hanged by the British as a terrorist

when India became independent in 1947

he was venerated as a freedom fighter

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home