Wednesday, December 14, 2005



Lord, I am grateful that you are in control of
all things. I’m worried about Christmas.
5 Children and a crummy economy
are making it very difficult this yr.
You are still in control. I know it will be ok.
I do not want to borrow. I ask that you provide
supernaturally, Lord, thank you!
Lord, I'm so grateful that I feel no fear,
no fear that I’m all alone to deal with this.
I thank you for the wisdom I know you provide.
I’m grateful that this bears one experience
I need not be fearful of!
I’m grateful that it will be ok...that you'll
be there for me! I know things could be worse,
Thank you Lord for Jared, Kayla, Salvatore,
Britney & Billy! I’m encouraged by
their smiles today, and everyday!
I surrender to you my anxiety, my peace,
Rest in where you want me to be.
Where ever I am, the person I’m serving is
still you.
Thank you Lord for you are a great God.
You are worthy of all praise.
You are in control of all things.
You provide, you direct, and you mould!
I choose to see your hand upon my life!
I choose to see situations as opportunities
for growth and learning! I choose to see them
as stepping stones and 'certificates' of maturity
and growth. it will be okay,
.....for all things are in your hands

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one made me cry! I've come to dread poor Christmas bcs I never seem to have enough money or ppl who care at this time of year. Just gotta count my blessings I guess, I know a girl at work who's dying of AIDS and you can just see her wasting away, and even Mark Tejchman, remember him???senior class president of the class of 1976! he's dying of inoperable brain cancer. So I need to shut up, quit crying and trust that all will be ok for me. I never knew you were so spiritual! ~Carolyn

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home